A-Level Work


Firstly I would like to introduce myself. My name is Diyana Abbasali, and my dream and passion lies within animation. Ever since I watched the Lion King I was hooked and wanted to be able to learn and create the same magic that was created by the talented Disney animators. I have always admired and marvelled at their work, and instantly knew that I would love to pursue a career within animation.

I have always had a passion for drawing and have a GSCE and A-Level in Art and Design; I have decided to show just a few pieces from those stages in my life as I am very proud of what I was able to create. I was lucky enough to have an inspirational A-Level art teacher in June Mehra. She helped me to find my creative voice and realise that anything is possible, and it was from her teaching and support that I was able to further enhance my skills and get me closer to reaching my dream of becoming an animator. :D

These pictures are just a few pieces from my A-level work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog