Tale as old as time...

Beauty and the Beast is definitely making waves this year, with new live action film receiving rave reviews,and I had the pleasure of seeing it a few weeks ago. I must say I'm a huge Disney Classics fan - love all the animated classics!! Sooooo I was a little dubious about seeing the live action version, but I was thoroughly impressed. ^_^

I had the wonderful pleasure of finding out my dad's best friends daughter, loves beauty and the beast, and that she would be celebrating her holy communion this month, so in true style I created these two Beauty and the Beast inspired pictures for her.

Beauty and the Beast (image inspired from the Disney animated classic)

Chibi styled Beauty and the Beast



Then to give them both that extra special touch, I decided to frame them as well:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog