A trip down memory lane...

In continuation from my last post, my newest piece of work involved another Disney princess - Cinderella.


This particular piece was created for a very special young lady celebrating her 21st birthday which is today - 25th July 2017 (the same date as this entry post). It holds a special place in my heart, because 14 years ago I drew and created a Cinderella inspired piece for the same person.

I was truly touched to know that she still holds that first drawing, and I was delighted to be able to re-create a more up to date version of Cinderella for her.

2017 Cinderella VS. 2003 Cinderella

Plus getting to compare both pieces side by side, allows me to really appreciate how much I have improved and progressed - its so humbling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog